Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Words of Encouragement


I received this email the other day from a police officer in Camden, NJ. It's really great to get emails like this and to know that people do care about this story. To me it's really encouraging and it's evident that other police officers understand the importance of this project and the personal sacrifice these men went through.
"Every once in a while I surf the net looking for any info I can find on the heroes of what I consider to be one of the most incredible stories in the history of law enforcement.

"Your project is, in my opinion, is long overdue. The story of what these officers accomplished in those hills at great personal sacrifice needed to be expanded upon.

"Lines and Shadows remains my favorite book. A book that I always felt should be transferred to film. The participants needed to be heard through their own voices. I will be visiting your website periodically in anticipation of any news on your project. Thank you."

Sergeant Kurt Clauss
Camden City Police Dept.
Camden, NJ

No comments: